Stretch Ladder has security measures to maintain the security of your personal information. This information is kept confidential and only accessible to a limited number of people in a secure network. We are committed to keeping your personal information secure and we will take all reasonable precautions to protect your personally identifiable information from loss, mishandling or alteration. Our staff and service providers respect the confidentiality of your personal information. Storage & Security
- Stretch Ladder will take every reasonable step to ensure the security of our system and website
- Our system and website is stored on secure servers.
- Stretch Ladder will not be held responsible for any information or events that may arise from access of your personal information.
- You may access your personal profile.
- It is important to note that: Stretch Ladder does not store or collect any banking information which includes; credit card numbers, digital security codes and expire dates.
- We cannot guarantee that your personal information will always be secured during transmission or from unauthorised access during storage.
- Stretch Ladder will always endeavour to protect your personal information from misuse, loss or unauthorised access.
Information Collection Information that is collected by Stretch Ladder includes:
- Email Address
- Billing/Mailing Address
- Phone Number
Personal information can be collected in a number of ways, including; when you access, use and or browse our website, when you subscribe and register for any of our services, when you contact us and when we are legally required to do so.
Stretch Ladder may use your personal information; so we can provide the service to you, to ensure you abide by your agreement with us, for website usage analysis, for planning, research, product development and/or strategic, financial or other business purposes and to promote and market any goods or service and third party products and services to you via email or SMS.
Please contact Stretch Ladder immediately should you become aware or have reason to believe that there has been unauthorised use of your personal information.