Stretch Ladders Condition of Use
We may reject your order if we know or suspect that you intend to resell some or all of the products specified in your order as a part of a commercial business. We prohibit purchases for resale and/or reselling any Stretch Ladder product as part of any business (including any online business) unless agreed in writing by Stretch Ladder.
Stretch Ladder do not offer refunds, returns or exchanges of any kind on any items bought if the buyer has a change of mind or chooses an incorrect product, product colour, product combination or custom made sticker.
Your Stretch Ladder has a 12 month Warranty against original defects in material and workmanship.
We reserve the right to determine whether a product is faulty and conduct a production and quality check.
What is not covered under Warranty
1. Careless operation or handling, misuse, abuse and/or lack of maintenance.
2. External sources such as weather.
3. Repairs or alterations carried out by unauthorized parties or agents.
4. Normal wear and tear, including normal wearing of foam pads and covers.
All orders sent within Australia require a signature on delivery. If you are not available to sign for your order, the courier will leave a note with instructions for pick up or re-delivery.
While we do everything we can to ensure your order is delivered in a timely manner, we cannot control the time it takes for the courier to deliver your order. We are given estimated delivery times for the destination by the courier company, however any issues that arise during delivery are out of our control. We use Couriers Please for our deliveries they will provide you with a tracking number to help you track your parcel.
Some regional areas of Australia have significantly higher shipping rates than the rest of the country.
Using Your Stretch Ladder
Read all instructions before using this Stretch Ladder.
When using a stretching device like the Stretch Ladder basic precautions should always be followed, including the following:
1. Do not stand on the Stretch Ladder
2. Do not use outdoors or on wet surfaces.
3. Do not allow it to be used as a TOY. Close attention is necessary when used by children.
4. Do not use if the Stretch Ladder is damaged. If the Stretch Ladder has been dropped, damaged, left outdoors, or had contact with water and has any visible damage, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. Do not use the Stretch Ladder on uneven or slippery surfaces
7. Do not use the Stretch Ladder to climb on like a ladder.
8. Children should be supervised when using our products.
Strength, flexibility, and conditioning exercises, including the use of equipment, is a potentially hazardous activity. Using equipment involves a risk of injury, especially to people who have pre-existing injuries, illness or medical disabilities.
If you are unaware whether or not our products are suitable you should consult a health professional.
RELEASE AND WAIVER OF LIABILITY
Please read this carefully as this will affect your legal rights
In no event shall Stretch Ladder Pty Ltd, their Directors, officers or employees be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, or consequential damages whatsoever arising out of or connected with the use or misuse of any product purchased herein.
You agree and acknowledge that any product purchased should be used at your own risk and you should assess the risk individually to you or your child or anyone else that uses the product before purchasing.
You agree and understand that the activities performed on any Stretch Ladder products may be hazardous and hereby expressively and specifically assume the risk of injury or harm. Before purchasing any product herein, you do so at your own risk. If you are unaware whether or not this product is suitable you should consult a health professional and if you decide not to you have at your own risk.
You agree and acknowledge that nothing sold or seen on this site is used to replace professional advice.
The products sold herein are not meant to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any condition. You assume all liability in relation to activities performed on the product herein and release Stretch Ladder Pty Ltd from all liability from injury, illness, death,or property damage resulting from any Stretch Ladder product use.
- We cannot guarantee that the colours shown on the website exactly reproduce the colours of our products. This may depend on the colour reproduction on your computer or mobile device you are using.
- All Information on this website is subject to change without notice.
- All trademarks appearing on this website are the property of their respective owners. The use of any of Stretch Ladders trademarks, logos, pictures is strictly prohibited unless we provide prior written consent.
- The inclusion of any links to third party websites does not imply Stretch Ladders endorsement of such third parties, their websites, their activities or their businesses.
This website and the information contained within it is owned by or licensed to Stretch Ladder. This website or any portion of this website may not be duplicated, copied, reproduced, sold, or otherwise used for any commercial purpose except where necessary for viewing this website on your Internet browser, or specifically authorized by law or in writing by Stretch Ladder.